July 29, 2008

Serendipity!

Ever hear of Serendipity Scrapbooks? If you haven't then you need to check them out here! I got to tell you they have some great looking monthly kits! When you are over there you need to mosey on down to the forum where you will meet a great group of gals! The forum is absolutely the best, it is filled with tons of techniques and new ideas! Oh and don't forget to take a peek at the gallery.........amazing talent posted there!
Okay, so I love Serendipity Scrapbooks so much that I finally took the plunge and submitted some work for the Design Team call! I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for the nnouncement, I am a nervous wreck!! So wish me luck!
I'll leave you with the layouts and cards I submitted.....











2 comments:

Cory Cartwright said...

Wishing you luck! Even though you don't need it because you are an AMAZING talent! Like the new blog layout too!

jamie said...

love the 'precious' layout...great lines going on there.