So last night a certain little girl was determined not to let her mommy sit at her desk to srap....lol...


Yup that's Gia....She was coloring and gluing papers, all of a sudden she was asleep! Notice how she is balancing on that exercise ball so nicely?....I am sure if it were me asleep on that ball I would have fallen flat on my face within seconds!
Well its the beginning of a new day and maybe if I lock the door I can get some peace and get something done! Off to recover my desk!

7 comments:
I think it's a conspiracy:) My kids have been plotting against me today too! Thanks for the congrats!
She has skills. I would have been flat on my back/ass in a minute. Ha. How cute.
Too cute!
I too would have wobbled straight off.
Good luck getting some scrapping done today! And how cute is your little one? Happy Sunday.
LOL!! Just too cute. And she's workin' her abs at the same time!
Ha ha, this is so adorable. I love how kids can sleep anywhere....so fun!
Like her momma much? LOL! Besides the whole balance ball I can TOTALLY see YOU scrapping and passing out on your desk! :)
Post a Comment