August 25, 2008

Oh so bored!

Today is just one of those days....have lots to do, but really don't want to do any of it! So instead I sit here at the computer and do what I do when I get bored..............Yep...I shop!! Here is a little peek at what I bought.....


A little Basic Grey......Offbeat

Ambrosia....:)

This beauty of a stamp by CI..........isn't it purrdy?

Some new PP Vintage Moon goodness!


Oh and this is some of the new KI yummies!

Yum! Right?.....well perhaps I should get off and do something productive! Til later!

:0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your purchases!! I'm jealous...saving my pennies for later this month!

Denise said...

WOW...you know how to shop. I love all your choices. Can I come over and help you use them all? LOL!

Kelly said...

Yay for you.
I love shopping ;o)

Have fun with your new goodies!