July 11, 2008

A Few Creations

Thought I would share a few layouts I did the past couple of weeks. On the first two layouts I used the May Scarlet Lime kit....I loved this kit it was so bright and fun to work with:





This second layout was created from the May Poppy Ink kit:



This next kit was made with stuff I pulled from my stash:



With this last layout I used a kit I bought from Noel Mignon, if you havent experienced one of her kits....you NEED to. She is awesome at putting kits together!



For the last week I have been working hard to clean my scrap room. I am hoping to be finished tomorrow, it has been a LONG process. When I do get done, I will be back with some pictures of where I create!

Thats it for tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages girl! Your LOs rock! Keep posting them, I want to see more!

Bibi said...

Love the layouts!!!! and Gia is sooo cute!!