Anyone remember Fruit Striped gum.....oh how I loved it. I wonder if they still sell it?

Okay I have a love hate feeling with the next image....for some reason my dad seemed to think I loved these things when I was a kid. He used to bring them home and collect them for me....lol....little did he know I hated them and thought they were the ugliest things ever...but at the same time I loved them because my dad collected them for me.
Treasure Trolls.....
I've been tagged by Meredith over at WT .....
Oh gosh, I was a year out of high school. Getting married and starting our family!
Five things on todays "to do" list?
1. Yard work out back
2. Get the boys haircuts
3. Shop for a birthday present
4. Take Dominic to play lazer tag (birthday party)
5. Go to the movies with the kids (not sure which movie we are going to watch)
I'm addicted to.....
Well those of you who know me already know what I am ADDICTED to....lol...duh.. scrapbook supplies! Reality TV......Oh and green apple Jolly Ranchers!
Things I would do if I were a millionaire.....
I don't have enough room to list everything...lol...First I would buy a huge house so that I can separate the kids at time to stop all the bickering (drives me crazy!). And travel lots!! A few years ago I would have said I'd continue to work......but I think I have changed my mind ;)
Places I have lived.....
Phoenix, Arizona for 27 years! Then I got wild and crazy and moved to Laveen, Arizona which is practically right next door...lol.
My turn to tag...I am tagging:
Bibi
Kelly
Cory
Jane
I'm out! Peace!

2 comments:
That was fun!
Hey...I LOVED FRUIT STRIPE GUM TOO!
AND...I hated those damn trolls!
LOL!!! :)
Post a Comment