I haven't been around much lately.....two reasons.............


Yup, I've been busy reading.....almost done with How To Photograph Your Family by Nick Kelsh, it is a perfect read if you are looking to take better pics of the kiddos!
Another excelent, fun read .... The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2 by Ann Brashares. I want to finish the book before I watch the flick! I so loved the first Traveling Pants movie! I am sure the second one will be just as awesome. I absolutely love America Ferrera....which reminds me that I can't wait Ugly Betty to start in a couple of weeks.
Off to bed! Take care!


Yup, I've been busy reading.....almost done with How To Photograph Your Family by Nick Kelsh, it is a perfect read if you are looking to take better pics of the kiddos!
Another excelent, fun read .... The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2 by Ann Brashares. I want to finish the book before I watch the flick! I so loved the first Traveling Pants movie! I am sure the second one will be just as awesome. I absolutely love America Ferrera....which reminds me that I can't wait Ugly Betty to start in a couple of weeks.
Off to bed! Take care!
4 comments:
I'm lovin' the changes in your blog!! The kiddoes pics are adorable!!
Isn't it nice to get in some reading? I too am trying to squeeze in some late at night - I will have to check out that photography book, it looks awesome!
I love reading too!
I just ordered the travelling pants dvd - hoping that it gets here soon.
Love the blog look girl...and love to see you reading and having fun!
Post a Comment