I have to admit, I had a hard time changing my blog banner to a fallish theme. I couldn't bring myself to change it even thought I know it will officially be fall in a few days...lol... There are a couple of reason I had a difficult time with the idea, 1) We are still getting 100 degree weather here and 2) The electricity A/C bill is still over $400 big ones! Good enough reason? ...lol..yeah I thought so! So I decided to go ahead and change the banner in hopes that fall will come quickly for us Arizonans....lol...well a girl can dream!!
Not much went on this weekend, a whole lot of movie watching and scrapping! Watched this one today and loved it! I recommend it if you want to watch a chick flick with lots of eye candy! ;)

I am off to serve dinner, I'll leave you with the layouts I worked on.
Good night!!

Not much went on this weekend, a whole lot of movie watching and scrapping! Watched this one today and loved it! I recommend it if you want to watch a chick flick with lots of eye candy! ;)

I am off to serve dinner, I'll leave you with the layouts I worked on.
Good night!!
6 comments:
I love that movie too!! and of course love the layouts, lol.
Gorgeous layouts!!
And I LOVE Patrick Dempsey...totally addicted to Greys!
thanks for sharing the gorgeous layouts. namaste
Love the layouts...especially the TRUE BEAUTY one. I just love the circle flowers! And today, I'm watching MADE OF HONOR...can't wait!
Fabulous LOs! Love them all! MOH is in my Netflix queue...can't wait to see it!
AWESOME pages! LOVE these!
Post a Comment