October 20, 2008

Someone stop me!!!

I spent most the weekend sick...blah....this morning the sickness is still lingering. Cough, runny nose, watery eyes...the whole shebang! I wish I was like those people that complain about losing weight when they get sick, because they lose their appetite....I am sad to say I am the COMPLETE opposite..lol. I eat everything in sight! For goodness sake it is only 10 a.m and I have already had a granola bar, bagel, cooking and a hand full of nuts. Someone please stop the sickness! Yeah, I am blaming it on the sickness!

6 comments:

Cory Cartwright said...

LOL! Stop the sickness, stop the maddness!!!

"Oh you do sound like crap"

Anonymous said...

LOL! I would blame it on the sickness too! Heck when I was prego and I had all my mood swings...you better believe that I blamed it on the hormones! Feel better!

Unknown said...

We were sick at my house this weekend too, no fun at all! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way. :) Smother the cold with carbs, I say! Feel better soon!

Bibi said...

Awww...hope you feel better soon.

Kristii said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! Lisa has it right, smother the cold with carbs, lol!!