Yes, I am talking Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen! We have been counting down the days until opening day, which was yesterday. After we finally found a theater that had not sold out....the magic began! I was very skeptical of the tought of the first Transformer movie being made, I just could not imagine the cartoon turning movie. Boy was I wrong I loved Part 1 and now I love Part 2. Lots of action from the start of the movies, the screen effects were even better than the first movie.


This is my favorite Transformer, not a man of many words, but still a cutie!

I love the main actors Shia and Megan are absolutely awesome together. I even think they should be together in real life...lol.

If you are up in the air about watching it you SHOULD GO! It is action packed, hilarious and brief mushiness!
Well off to do some research, gonna find out if they plan on making Part 3. That would make me a very happy girl!

I love the main actors Shia and Megan are absolutely awesome together. I even think they should be together in real life...lol.

If you are up in the air about watching it you SHOULD GO! It is action packed, hilarious and brief mushiness!
Well off to do some research, gonna find out if they plan on making Part 3. That would make me a very happy girl!
1 comment:
Welcome back to blogging, stranger! I've been dying to go see that!!! I love Transformers! Oh, and you need to step off my man Bumblebee, 'cause he's mine. ;)
Post a Comment