January 2, 2010

Hello 2010!

And good riddens 2009! I'll say it one last time..2009 was a HORRIBLE year and I am glad it is over. I do hope that 2010 is nice to me!

I have been on vacation for 9 days out of 11 now...and boy I can't wait to get back to work! This vacation was not a vacation I asked for, rather the place that I work for closes it's doors for the holidays so that it's employees can enjoy time with their family...odd? the even odder part is that I get paid for these 11 days and I don't have to use my own personal vaction time! So no complaints here! Anyways...I have had enough of the holidays and I am ready to get back to work and start the new year!

I am not going to say that I have a resolution for this year, but I do plan to focus some more time and effort on myself....my past years have been all about my hubby and the kids, this year they will have to scoot over and make room for me...because I need some attention :) You can't blame a girl for wanting some attention...right?

Happy 2010!

No comments: