August 1, 2009

Welcome August!

Wow! This year is passing superfast! I welcome August becuse it is one month closer to cool weather, only two months of heat left! August is the begining of school, football season, and more scrappy time. Since football will be starting, this means my hubby will be glued to the T.V. and won't require as much attention. Did I mention I love football season? :-) Well I am off to the movie theater, we are taking the kids to see G-Force, the last movie of the summer.

I did get a few hours to be crafty....there is a time gap between pictures so I didn't get good lighting on one...enjoy!



23 comments:

"The Bag Lady" said...

Love the use of negative space in your LO. And that top one...loving the blue. So eye catching.

Diana D said...

great LO's! I love football season too- but no for hubby, for me :)

WriterGirl said...

Football season is the best!! Great layouts too!

Nathalie said...

Great photos on both pages and I really like the colors on the first one!

Miss Misi said...

These are very pretty! I hope you enjoyed the movie.

emelyn said...

LOVE the layouts, sonya!, esp the bottom layout with the flower and stem!

Jennifer said...

I think your layouts are great. I always feel like I need to use all the space, so I like your examples of using white space!

Julie said...

love them both sonya!

Janine Rachau said...

My six year old plays flag --- love watching those little guys! Love that my DH has his own interests too,...football helps me to have some scrappy time too.

Love your uses of white space....very cute photos!

Angie said...

Great LO's! I really love the colors! Im getting so much inspiration blog hopping!!

jamie said...

lovin' your layouts...totally want to life you...just awesome!!!

Nicole Maki said...

Love how you did your journalling on the first LO.

Gorgeous scrapping!

LisaNRoxy said...

Beautiful LO's Sonya. Great use of white space!

Jill Felker said...

Those are great--I love all the white space!

Candace H said...

Gorgeous layouts, Sonya! I can relate... football season also means more free time for me to scrap if I find something for the kiddos to do, lol!

just jennifer said...

beautiful layouts!

Anonymous said...

Love those LOs! So beautiful! I'm looking forward to the return of fall as well, although school doesn't start here until after Labor Day.

Bibi said...

Love them, Sonya!! Simple and adorable!!

Lori Gentile said...

I love both of these! They are very striking! I love Fall, so I'm with you that far, at least. Ha! Not much of a football fan. ;)

Patricia said...

Both really beautiful layouts!

Michele said...

That second layout is just so pretty. Awesome job.

Gina de Jong said...

you are Rawkin the white space - LOVE THEM!!!!!!

lisaplus6 said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE whit space and you have done a beautiful job with that on your los! they are so pretty!!! i am going to be back here soon :)