July 26, 2009

relaxing sunday :-)

One of the best things in life is being able to hang around the house and do nothing on a Sunday! Well, at least for me it is! With the first day of school around the corner I can use all the relaxing I can get. Tomorrow is back to work and the beginning of the back to school shopping extravaganza! To end my relaxing Sunday, I scrapped a little. This is a layout I put together using the Studio Calico June kit. Hope you enjoy!



7 comments:

Heather said...

Great title. Love those papers.

Julie said...

I LOVE THIS PAGE Sonya!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Chrissy Le said...

Such a nice layout! I have these papers, so I better break it out and use it. You did a great job!

Patricia said...

Great job! I love how you used the dead space in the photo for you strip and title!

Lori Gentile said...

Adorable! You've used two of my favorite lines, too. :)

Diana D said...

cute stuff- love those papers

emelyn said...

Love the die cut paper and the title on the photo! great use of white space on the photo!!