It has been outrageous hot outside this past few weeks! When I say outrageous....I mean 115 degrees! They predicted it would cool off towards the end of this week, and that it did...it was only 108 for the high today. Ha! Believe it or not it made a big difference. Anything above 100 degrees and I avoid going outside like the plague!
I had plenty to do in indoors today, spent my day doing homework and scrapping. Over at
Willow Traders there is a blog hop going on and I decided to hop in. Hopefully this will motivate me to both scrap and post more often! I'll leave you with the layout I put together today, it was made with one of
Noel Mignon's awesome kits.

22 comments:
Very cute. I love the butterflies.
LOVE it, Sonya!! The butterflies, the stitching, the colors...and the cute pic! :)
I love the pic and those patterned papers together! Awesome!
love the circle effect on your layout. it really centers the attention on your photo. great kit and layout!
This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow, I love how you combine the kraft with the bold pattern papers.
great design! I love the photo turn bodies on those cute little butterflies.
Great job! Love hte use of the Lily Bee rub ons!
i love everything about this sonya!! the butterflies are super cute!
Wow, that is awesome!
love the stitching on this GREAT layout.
I love the way you used the curve. And that pic is adorable too!!
Love this Kraft background! Great layout!
LOVE everything about this!! GREAT job.
I really love this LO! One of my very favorites ever!
Great page Sonya! I love the stitching and those butterflies!
Very nice and I like the butterflies.
That is beautiful! I love the butterflies.
WOW.. here's another I have to scraplift!! LOVE the butterflies! What a creative idea!!
Awesome layout, Sonya! Man oh man, I totally have got to try one of her kits! I love the circles you create!!
love the stitching and the words around it absolutely beautiful page!!
and 115 omg that is crazy we haven't had a day over 85 here this summer!!stay cool!
Very cute :)
Woo Hoo! Special shout out for using Lily Bee rub-ons!!! I love that! It's a beautiful layout!
Post a Comment